Hello! I know much about Wolfquest and I want to express it! I know there are many people who need help on this stuff.
There are many bugs that legit "bug" people, so making a little guide to clarify this.
- I THANK THE WOLFQUEST WIKI FOR VARIOUS PARTS OF THIS GUIDE!-
♥ THE BUNNY BUSH
- The bunny bush is a circling massive bush arena plagued with hares. Players can kill up to record of 70 bunnies, thier corpses scattered all over the bush clearing. In order to do this, you must stand in a certain area within it. Doing so will spawn one bunny at a time, but after killing. This is neither hard nor easy. Mmm, morsels!
♥ MOONWALKING BEAR
- This is a very infrequent glitch.
So far, this has only been reported happening in Amtheyst Mountain, 2.0 (I think.) Only in Multiplayer mode. While the game is loading, a bear instantly spawns and is stuck in a loop animation. You strike the bear (Time consuming.) They strike back, but they still hold thier walking animation. This takes up to 20 or more deaths to accomplish, and once again, don't expect this glitch so quickly. Its a very uncommon glitch.
When the bear dies, it just sinks into the ground, but it is registered as dead by the game. It does not have a death animation, since you are not supposed to actually kill a bear. After dead, it countinues its loop while sinking
into the ground, you can actually walk through the bear, another sign its confirmed dead.
♥ GLITCHY SECRET DEN
- Its without a doubt you are always going to experience these unintentional glitches if you get your experience points past 25,000 and make the " East Creek" your home sweet home. Its by far reccommended by Wolfquest experts not to choose this den. Puppies actually will wander straight out your territory, which is almost never occuring, since they usually stay close to the den clearing (although they will always be climbing up those dull slopes around your den) But in East Creek, those shits decide to take it to a new level and actually go far out of the territory, making this den an extreme pain. Its without a doubt a grizzly bear/coyote spawning factory, aswell. If you venture out more than 50 meters away, pups are still vunerable to predators. One time I left my puppies behind to go chase after this one stubborn bear, and i was stuck to go chase this stupid bear all the way to Saddle Meadows. Then a cutscene appears telling me another bear spawned by my territory (my mate was stuck behind the den, another common glitch) No pups survived. This is obviously not intentional, many think it was poorly coded and lazily done, causing these unusual effects.
♥ UNDESPAWNED WOLF CARCASSES
- This is a common glitch, but without a doubt annoying. Its when your wolf dies, but the corpse does not despawn. This is angering because this is where the save glitch comes in.
♥ ZOMBIE PUP
- Yes. This IS a bug. Zombie pups look like monsterous, cut open, rotting babies from the distance you are playing in, but one player zoomed in a picture of the pup and it didn't look like a zombie at all.
Take a look at this picture:
See? It isn't an achievement from earning a certain amount of XP. Its the result of erroneous rendering of a pups texture.
♥ SPEED GLITCH
- This glitch is every day for version 2.0, Multiplayer only. You purposely die and soon before you respawn, you press c to pop up the chat menu. When you respawn, your avatar will be running at a super speed, I believe the speed nearly of a bear. This glitch was fixed in later on versions.
♥ FURTHER ON AMETHYST MOUNTAIN
- This certainly is a facinating and truly " What the pure hell" glitch I'm personally not sure how this works, but you can break through invisible walls. NO, this is not a cheat engine effect. You will be able to walk on an invisible layer
with ravines and slopes everywhere. Be careful where you venture, you might fall into a pit (common with invisible walls and mountain areas).
- Well, if its your avatar, its not a glitch. Its common to see cut-ins of 3D avatars. But if its the map itself, its somewhat considered a bug. Press x to jump through a solid object (other than invisible walls) and you should be able to leap into it.
Did i miss any? Questions?