|Moderator applications for AR, BG, CZ, EE, HE, HR, HU, ID, LT, LV, PH and SK are now open!|
Moderators applications are open for these communities: AR, BG, CZ, EE, HE, HR, HU, ID, LT, LV, PH, SK.
We know that smaller communities do not have enough staff to ensure the rules are respected. Unfortunately, moderators who do not speak your language have trouble moderating anything written in that language, such as chat or Café. We risk sanctioning unfairly because we do not understand the language. We decided to officially open applications for smaller communities like yours.
If you are interested to join the moderating team and you meet the criteria, please complete and send us this form.
- You must be 18 years old when you apply;*
- You must be fluent enough in English to write the application and converse;
- You must speak the language of the community you are applying for;
- You must not have any serious or recent bans or mutes;
- You must be mature, responsible, and serious;
- You must be an active Transformice player in the community you want to apply for (at least 3 months);
- You must have enough experience playing Transformice.
* If are not 18 yet, but you will be 18 in less than 2 months, you can still send an application. We will evaluate it, but you will only be able to train as moderator after you turn 18.
- Applications will be open indefinitely;
- Be patient - do not send excessive messages to ask about your application;
- Be honest - all the information you provide will be verified;
- Be discreet - please do not tell others that you applied;
- Be original - we are looking for detailed and thoughtful answers. Remember, many other players are also applying;
- Check this thread for more tips on writing applications.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact a moderator.
We're excited to have new teammates!
— The moderators
Last edit on 1624128900000
lmao, The current mods are the main reason that this game is DYING.
I applied to be a mod in the AR server
I made an awsome form
but I get refused bc a mod told me that I will get my result in a deadline
when I asked in that deadline he refused me bc I AM IMPATIENT!
He was so braindead that I spent 7-9 hours of my life trying to make him understand that it is his fault
but he didnt get it
I even tried to aplogize and tell him that it is my fault so he can ignore what happened and just make me a mod so I can stop the AR server from dying
no, why he should care? lets just call him a liar and refuse him
I even asked him when can I make another application form, he said you should wait 6 more months and then make the application and wait 3 months after that -_-
deal with it meli, or just let the game die
there is tons of hackers and insulters in every server that doesnt have a mod
( oh righ I forgot to talk about who mods dont even answer players and treat them like animals, but no one will care anyway so nvm )
Last edit on 1592474400000
One of the main requirements is maturity and throwing a temper tantrum like this isn't something a candidate for moderatorship should exhibit.
I think the mods are doing their best to keep game somehow alive and they try to eliminate rule-breakers and trollers, what is good.
However, I think there is still some lack of coordination, but all in all everything is in process. Now they even created new apply forms for staffless communities and also removed all inactive moderators from the EN team few months ago. And by that, I want to say, that moderators are still interacting with users and listening to suggestions. Okay, as I said, there might be few lacks, but I trust they will solve them soon enough.
At least they are taking action and they are aware of problems and I think there might be brighter future ahead. Hopefully.
Last edit on 1592480880000
These are amazing news! Seeing that you take care of smaller communities and servers, it really feels amazing. Thank you mod team.
Good luck to all candidates, be confident and don't rush your application. I believe in all of y'all. This is a big responsibility but hopefully even these smaller servers will be able to gain traffic with proper moderation in place.