|[Tool/Extension] Ignore people on forums!|
After years with the community requesting such feature, today I bring to you an option to block people on forums!
Allowed by sentinels
Minor rules to follow before blocking everyone:
- X You cannot block staff due to safety reasons.
- X Messages won't be fully deleted, you just won't need to read them anymore.
Using it is easy!
1) Find a post from the user you want to ignore. Open the message options and note that there's a new button Ignore.
1.1) You'll receive an alert popup confirming that the user is ignored!
2) Done! Now all messages from this user will be censored for you.
2.1) If you want to read the message, all you need to do is to open the spoiler of they grey comment.
3) Decided to unblock a user? You can do that too! Open your account's menu and note that there's a new button Forum Blacklist.
4) By clicking on it, or by accessing https://atelier801.com/forum-blacklist, you'll find the list of all ignored users, and also a button Remove. To remove a user from the blacklist, click on it.
4.1) You'll receive an alert popup confirming that the user is no longer ignored!
- You're free to edit the code as you wish, but you CAN NOT share the edited code to anyone, only the original source.
- Only trust forum extensions that are allowed by the sentinels.
Requirements before installing it (Tampermonkey / Greasemonkey / Violent Monkey)
Infotext extracted from the thread T-800555
- To use this extension, firstly you'll need to make sure you have installed the Tampermonkey extension if you are using Google Chrome, Greasemonkey if you're using Firefox or Violent monkey if you're using Opera. This tool should not work on Microsoft Edge.
- Then, simply click on Install when opening the tool's installer in your browser!
@notes: edited "blacklisted" to "ignored" in the censored posts