|[Event Discussions] Halloween 2014!|
Trick or Treat?
This year, the entire city of Kürbisses-Nacht is playing along!
Covered with candy or doomed to a sudden end? The damned city gates of Kürbisses-Nacht will decide your fate! Mice who can find the courage to stand in front of them must be ready to face the unknown...
Wondering what do you have to do on this year's Halloween event? You came in the right place!
The main objective of this event is collecting candies from the new 3 event maps (see Event Maps tag).
For this year's event, 5 new titles have been added for us to earn. As always, you can earn the titles awarded in the previous years.
New : «Sweet Tooth» - Collect 25 candies in the Vampire Halloween map
New : «Spooky» - Eat all the pumpkins in the Grim's Mansion map, then go to the Grim
How to get Vampire Slayer
For this year's event, 5 new badges have been added for us to earn.
Event Maps !
For this year's event, 3 new maps have been added! The Event Maps will apear at a random time in both Vanilla and Normal rooms. The Halloween 2012 event maps are playable too, but you won't get anything from them excepting a piece of cheese. The maps appear at a random time, once between 40 and 60 minutes.
Event Items !
For this year's event, 8 new event items have been added! As always, you can buy the previous event items from the Shop.
Price: Cheese / Fraises
Price: 600 / 70
Category: Shaman - Plank (short & large)
Price: 1500 / 50
Category: Shaman - Ball
Price: 1500 / 50
Price: 6000 / 315 (-10%)
Price: 450 / 40
Price: 500 / 50
Price: 200 / 40
Price: 500 / 50
Price: 100 / 20
Price: 1000 / 100
Special thanks to Safwanrockz for the slot machines PNGs!
1. Login Screen - The login screen image has been updated with a picture of a cemetery.
2. New Collectables! - 6 new collectables have been added to the game. Please check the Slot Machine Rewards tab to see how you can get them!
3. 801 room update - As for every event, the Atelier 801 bar image has been decorated for Halloween!
4. Website Background - The official Transformice Website background has been changed with the 2013 Halloween Background!
Two new lua-made mini-events have been added.
1. Vampire Halloween - Press up to fly up, down to fly down, don't touch the cats, don't go offscreen, press space on candy to collect it, don't collect candy with black wings.
2. Grim's Mansion - Duck to eat all the pumpkins. After that, go to the grim to get your prize! (User-made guide by dfgdfggdfbv: Click!
Last edit on 1416128580000
Sweet thread, wonderfully made.. damn.. So many memories, so much has been done and played.. god.. It's breath taking..
Now about Halloween. Any ideas when it's released? I suppose it won't be long, because of this thread opening up :P
i hope there will be something new. but perhaps the old maps from every year could appear as well and that's where you get the old titles and items. i missed the very first flying witches event and i would love to experience what it was like..
i loved the last event, was very exciting. in fact, i've always looked forward to halloween event the most. christmas a close second. as long as it isn't relic collecting....... i'm sure this event will be just as amazing as all the previous ones.
omg i cant wait
i hope they bring back the cat
and wizards, but different costumes for them.
i think 2013 was the best halloween. (yes i only did join in 2013)
i remember spending my candy on those machines and i shouted when i got the halloween pumpkin tail item