|[Oficial] Crie seu evento Lua![رسمي] انشئ حدث لوا الخاص بك ![Официально] Придумайте свой Lua ивент![Official] Create your Lua event![Officiel] Créez votre propre évènement Lua![Oficjalne] Stwórz swój własny event Lua![Oficial] ¡Crea tu propio evento Lua!|
I am posting a new message here because the thread was about to end up in the second page of the forum, and that would be just sad. Come on people, put your imagination to work, we need more competition here! You can come up with a concept and then slowly work on it, expand your idea. There is plenty of time, a whole month. I plan to submit a second lua event suggestion myself, I hope this week. I think one of the reasons this competition is not getting the attention it deserves is the relatively "cheap" rewards, considering the amount of work a winning event would need its creator to put in it. Still, I hope we get some more submissions until the month ends.
Even though I hardly agree that the reward is not much (and hell I tried to make it better, but Streaxx didn't allow) you should take into consideration that we are offering prizes for IDEAS. You do not have to develop the event yourself, we are doing the hard part: coding it all, drawing it all. So I recommend you all not to care about the cheeses (or fraises) of a contest, but its content itself. For example, don't you like those new and fun events? Yes? Tired of the recycled ones? Then move your body and help our community! This is a game that allows the community to improve the gameplay, the fun, so let's make a good use of it and suggest ideas! You don't need to be skilled in art, we are not judging the art quality. Go use your win98 paint skills and you have great chances! Submit 2 lines of ideas, we'll also take it into consideration!
Depends on the event mechanics. If it's a queue, no, you cannot, but if it's a random map every time it comes (like the witch one) then yes, you can
Alright. Thank you! ^^
this seems fun but it sounds a bit like town of salem
Sorry if mistakes are made in the text. Event "Lama"
Gameplay: mice are divided into groups. Each group stands on a random lama who experiences the desired emotion. On the screen, the music speaks about the emotions of the lama in a specific order, for example: a cheerful lama, an evil lama, a lama-dancer. Couples should do this together in the same order. When at least 50% on emotions did everything in its time, then the whole group (except afk mice and those who did not do anything \ never did it right) did everything right, then they get one llama. A lama is characterized by her emotions. For each lama has its own map, which is different scenery and colors. On the map, you can understand whether the player needs this llama, but even if not, encouraging participation is a consumable. A total of 5 llamas in the event. Llamas and their emotions (emotions are repeated in a random order, there are five emotions for an event card):
Lazy Lama: confetti, sit, sleep
Drama Lama: kiss (not doubles), crying, anger
Party lama: confetti, dance, laugh
Friendly llama: give five, hug, play stone rock paper scissors
Emotionally unstable lama: absolutely random emotions.
In honor of the event, you can add llama fur, as well as accessories to different llamas, which will be on the lame that falls behind the right emotions.
Awards: the title "llama" - to collect one llama, cartouche with llamas, the title "Bi-polar" - to collect all the llamas, maybe something else, I do not know
Join us! To the Moon!
To the Moon! is an event submission for the "Create your Lua event" contest, in the science theme category. I hope it will be implemented in the game, it's a science fiction adventure with a captivating plot. Giving it a solid form has been a real challenge. But I believe now I have its final version ready. If you have any ideas on how to improve this event, you can always message me. I wish good luck to every contestant.
Forum event introduction: The Moon. Is it really made of cheese? Ask a hundred mice and you’ll get a hundred different answers. The time has come for a definite answer to this riddle that has kept countless mice awake at night, staring at the Moon and wondering. We simply have to examine the matter hands-on. We are going to land on the Moon! We’re going to build a whole spacecraft and then launch it into space! But such a colossal task needs everyone to work hard and of course, to work together. Don’t worry, brave mice, you’ll have the chance to write your name in history. So, onwards! To the Moon! And back hopefully…
Introduction: Welcome brave pioneer. Well then, you are going to the Moon? To check if it’s made of? A noble quest, but you’ll need a spacecraft first. And I’ll need your help, I have only 4 arms after all… Alright, I’ll give you precise instructions to craft all the necessary parts, just bring the right materials to the 3D Printer and it will do its magic. Then go and place the parts where they belong. Trust me, we’ll have you off this planet in no time!
Recipes: To craft a (insert part here), you are going to need (insert elements here).
Launch: I think that was the final part. Congratulations, you proved yourself worthy of the honor they bestowed upon you. Now, you’d better get ready, the countdown will start soon… Send me a postcard when you arrive, will you? Hehe.
Element bin: Choose the amount of (insert element here) that you need, then press OK.
Success message: You have successfully crafted (insert part here).
Failure message: Error! Something went wrong with your calculations… Please try again.
Major Tom’s text:
First interaction: Greetings. Our meeting is a surprise for both of us, believe me. I am Major Tom, the sole survivor of a top secret expedition, sent to set up a base on the Moon. Two things you should know: First, the Moon is made of cheese. But it’s poisonous. Second, the Moon is inhabited. The locals, the Moonies, live on the cheese and are hostile. They attacked us, I managed to survive, but they stole our navigation system. And yours was damaged during your landing, correct? We are both stuck here then. I need to guard the base, but you must retrieve the navigation system, so we can return home. Our fate is in your hands.
Second interaction: You made it! You brought back the navigation system! This was a heroic feat, brave astromouse. You saved both our lives today. And now we can go back and tell everyone the truth about the Moon. Hop on and strap yourself!
Cybermouse’s final speech: Major Tom… I haven’t seen you for ages. I am glad you saved the life of this young astromouse. Oh! They saved yours? Impressive! That expedition you were part of, I guess it was so secret that even I didn’t know of it. Now, what are all these wild tales I’m hearing, about Moonies and poisonous cheese…
A rough sketch of the event map. (It’s a large map, you’ll have to zoom in for details):
Here you can read the steps to complete the event:
1. The players will spawn next to the Cybermouse NPC and clicking on him will give them instructions about the gameplay of the event as well as the background story. The players have to perform a series of tasks to complete the event. Firstly, you will have to click on Cybermouse to receive a recipe for a part of the spacecraft. The recipes/parts should be about ten, requiring various numbers of elements and quantities of them.
Electrical power system
Life support system
2. The next step for the player is the elements storage, where they will interact with the right element bins to collect the right amount of each element, according to their current recipe. Upon clicking on an element bin, a popup window will appear where they will be able to increase/decrease the quantity with the usage of arrows, as well as an ok button for when the player is done with this particular element bin. There could be some visual indicators on screen for the player to know what quantities and of which elements they are carrying. The elements should be about ten, again.
3. Once the players have gathered all the necessary ingredients for the current recipe, they will have to use the 3D Printer, by clicking on it. If the ingredients and their quantities were successful, there will be an appropriate chat message and the player will be notified they are carrying a new part for the spacecraft, either through a chat or an on-screen indicator. If the recipe failed, there will be a different message shown in the chat window and the player will have to return to step 2, to the element bins.
4. The players will now need to place the part they are carrying at the correct assembly spot. They will climb up the scaffolding and click on the spot, which should be visually indicated, or press space/down arrow when standing at it, to finish this task. There will be 3 assembly spots, used in succession. The completed parts of the spacecraft would appear on the map gradually, as layers. Possibly, the higher parts of the scaffolding could appear gradually also. The players should then return to Cybermouse and receive a new recipe for a new spacecraft part.
5. After placing the final part of the spacecraft, the player has to talk once more to Cybermouse. Who will initiate the launching process, to send the spacecraft to the Moon. There can be a brief countdown “cutscene” of sorts and then, the player will be teleported to the previously hidden part of the map, representing the Moon surface. This is the transition from the first part to the second part of the event and therefore, if there are two rewards, the players would receive the first one at this point.
6. The player will spawn next to the Major Tom NPC and clicking on him will provide the player with instructions and further info to progress the story. The players will have to fight their way through the Moonies to retrieve a spacecraft part, necessary for the trip back to Earth, the previous part of the map, where the space center is.
7. After consulting with Major Tom, the player will set out for the Moonies’ pyramid on the other side of the map, past the crater. Here, the Moonies will be milling around, much like the skeletons and ghosts of the Halloween event. The player has to reach the top of the pyramid, past the Moonies. Attacking them and killing them will work in a similar way, by pressing space. They can also hurt the players by touching them though. There can be a system similar to the one in The Unknown event, with the player having 3 “lives”, shown as hearts on the screen. Each time a Moonie touched the player, they would lose one life. Losing all three of them would result in the player’s character “dying” and failing to complete the second part of the event. The player would have to replay the event map and talk again to Cybermouse, teleport to the Moon and so on. An alternative idea is, when a player dies, to respawn next to Major Tom. It will be possible for a player to time their jumps from one level of the pyramid to another so they can completely avoid any interaction with the Moonies, who will each roam their level but never come off it.
8. The missing part that Major Tom asked the player to retrieve is in a chest inside a pit at the top of the pyramid. The player will open the chest and get the part by pressing space, then climb back on top of the pyramid and return to Major Tom, while avoiding/fighting any remaining Moonies. If the player has not interacted with Major Tom before though, the chest would be empty. Once the player clicked on Major Tom again, they would return the missing part and they would teleport back to the initial part of the map. Clicking on Cybermouse would conclude the event’s story and give the player the second reward.
The map should have layers to represent the various stages of the spacecraft assembly, but that’s not necessary. Perhaps the scaffolding platforms can be hidden behind a layer and shown only when the player’s character is inside the structure itself. The platforms attached to the spacecraft should end to an ice wall, to prevent players from jumping on the ground to save time. They’d have to climb back down through the scaffolding, but this can be adjusted as necessary. The pit where the chest is located should also be hidden behind a layer that depicts the stairs of the pyramid and it would be revealed when the player stands over it.
There can be changes in the gameplay to adjust the difficulty of the event. For example, the number and complexity of the spacecraft part recipes can be changed. I already have a list of 10 parts and 10 elements, but it can be expanded or shrunk as necessary. The access to the elements can become more challenging, with more arcade elements, jumps etc. The same goes for the access to the spacecraft itself and the scaffolding. As for the second part of the event, the interaction with the Moonies can become easier more difficult, accordingly. The number of Moonies per pyramid layer, or the number of layers themselves, can also change, just as their movement speed etc. A riddle could also be added at the chest, before the player can retrieve the missing part. Extra arcade challenges could be implemented in the crater area of the map, if deemed necessary. Another idea to add to the event’s difficulty, is to have meteorites falling on the surface of the moon, on the crater area.
I believe there should be an orb and a title, as rewards. The title can be given when completing the first stage and the orb after the second part is completed. The title can be Astromouse or another space related noun or adjective. The orb can be a cheese moon, it can also have a rocket flying around it:
One of the items that can easily be made into a mouse accessory is a space mission patch, the ones that show a person was part of a particular mission in space. Another item can be a cheese moon amulet. Some of those could even be tail items. I’ve made a few examples for both slots:
Last edit on 1548803160000
I had an idea for a new event - the king of the hill.It will look something like this. What is the point?
You will have to climb the top of the mountain, throwing other players off with snowballs. During the event, every 30 seconds pits will start to appear from the end of the map into which you can fall when the snowballs away from the mountain. Whoever wins the top of the mountain in the last 10 seconds before the end of the event is considered the king of the mountain and will receive 10 tickets as a reward.
Pff, it’s the same for me to climb to the top of a smooth mountain.
Hush, you. Climbing the mountain will not be so easy. On the sides of the mountain will be chocolate, lava with standard jumping ability and "treadmill" with a certain friction on which you can climb created using "experimentation" with ground parameters. So it will look about.
And how are these snowballs thrown away?
What a trite question. Snowballs will fly at a speed of 85 milliseconds.
(Sorry for the bad translation)
Last edit on 1547479680000
Category 3 - Free
How to complete the event?
- The mice must pass the map. After surviving, the name of the movie must be correctly written in the chat close (otherwise the NPC says it can't be heard) to the NPC with an exclamation mark before (ex.: !The Birds). If the person don't know the name of the film, it can be written "!hint" in the chat, so the NPC automatically says the director of the movie (ex.: This film was directed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1963!). After hitting all the 5 names (all 5 maps), the person win the badge.
- The title « Cinemouse » can be won by passing the map and arriving close to the NPC 20 times. Every time, after coming next to the NPC, the counter of times will appear, so you can see how many times you already did it. (this counter is similar to the counter of "The Unknown - Lua event".
1° Map image: King Kong
- NPC: King Kong
- How to complete the map: climb the Empire State Building and necessarily touch one paper aiplane (consumable) that is flying through the sky. After touching the airplane you should get near to the NPC (King Kong) and say the correct name of the movie.
- Color of nicknames (on map): white, gray and black.
- Correct name of the movie: !King Kong
- NPC's hint: This film was directed by Merian Caldwell Cooper and Ernest B. Schoedsack in 1933!
2° Map image: Modern Times
- NPC: Charlies Chaplin
- How to complete the map: Swim through the water (hidden and disguised by a gray background) and deflect gears (you die by touching them). By getting to the other side, get near to the NPC (Charlies Chaplin) and say the correct name of the movie.
- Color of nicknames (on map): white, gray and black.
- Correct name of the movie: !Modern Times
- NPC's hint: This film was directed by Charlies Chaplin in 1936!
3° Map image: The Birds
- NPC: The Bird
- How to complete the map: walk through the map to get to the other side and beware of the birds (chicken consumable) falling of the sky, if they touch you, is certain death. By getting to the other side of the map, get near to the NPC (The Bird) and say the correct name of the movie.
- Color of nicknames (on map): normal
- Correct name of the movie: !The Birds
- NPC's hint: This film was directed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1963!
4° Map image: Jaws
- NPC: The Shark
- How to complete the map: swim through the ocean to get to the other side. Don't touch the lava sharks swimming on the water or you may die. By getting near to the NPC (The Shark) say the correct name of the movie.
- Color of nicknames (on map): normal
- Correct name of the movie: !Jaws
- NPC's hint: This film was directed by Steven Spielberg in 1975!
5° Map image: Titanic
- NPC: Rose
- How to complete the map: Jump of Titanic to the boat and beware of touching the iceberg or is certain death. By getting near to the NPC (Rose) at the boat, say the correct name of the movie.
- Color of nicknames (on map): normal
- Correct name of the movie: !Titanic
- NPC's hint: This film was directed by James Cameron in 1997!
- Title « Cinemouse »
- Badge: Oscar mouse statue
- In non-colored movies all nickname (on map) of mices must be white, gray and black (if possible 3 colors of nickname at the same map, otherwise just gray #737373) because of the lack of color of these old movies. In colered films the colors of the nicknames must be normal)
- I know, I know... Lots of people never watched those films, but lots of people don't know how to use Lua codes and we already had an event about programation.... ain't it!? :3
Suggestion of shop itens
- Cinema's pop corn hand item:
- Film reel tail item:
Hi, Welcome to #fithz!
There won't be survivor maps playing, but the shaman's job is to kill all the mice.
The maps can be any maps except survivor maps.
The shaman gets power-ups
Here is an example of the tags:
title="i h8 u"
Submit your own maps here:
I choose maps
I choose updates
Big thanks to this girl for teaching me how to make a module!
"Winner" - Survive 100 times as mouse
"You Can't Kill Me!" - Survive 100 times in a row as mouse
"Killer" - Kill 100 mice as shaman
"Ur Rekt" - Kill 500 mice as shaman
"Impossible!" - Survive 1000 times in a row as mouse
"Mouse Killer" - Kill 100 mice as mouse
The 5 killing colors
Any except ones aldredy made by Transformice except Daylight!
Backgrounds made by you and Daylight!
STOP! - Makes the last thing repeat 10 times, then just skips to the current thing.
Fireball - Shoots a fireball that kills all mice it touches, 20 seconds.
Shark - Spawns a shark that eats the mice,
Dark - Makes the screen dark for 5 seconds
Vampire - Turns the shaman into a vampire for 20 seconds. Don't use this when you are using meep=""
Hi! Welcome to #fithz! The shaman's job is to kill all the mice with power-ups. NO TROLL MAPS ALLOWED. NO LAVA/TRAMPOLINE ALLOWED. NO SHAMAN OBJECTS ALLOWED. Made by Bhavyav#0000. Decticated to Dvgseventeen#0000. Helper is Bodykudo#0000. Type !help fore more information.
#fithz module is a simple-based one. This is simular to #target. Random player becomes shaman. Instead, On the bar with shaman points,It shows how many rounds you have survived as mouse, how many mice you have killed as shaman, how many mice you have killed as mouse.You start playing with the title "fighter" No turnaround and/or walljump. NO inventory stuff allowed exept throwables. You can vote to skip a map with /voteskip. You can become uncolidable with anything using /ghost, but you can't gain rewards with that.
@7567657 is main map, plays when only 1 player is playing in room
:/ Hey, man!
This is not the correct place to post your modules! This is a contest of lua EVENTS where the players just need to submit their ideas ^_^
If you're looking for a semi-official module, please send me a private message or post it in the #modules section ^_^
Please, consider removing the #95, it looks spammy :p
Last edit on 1548633420000
Category 1 - Science
"Disaster has fallen on Transformice! The communications satellite which provides television for the mice has stopped working. The village mice have tasked you with creating and launching a replacement satellite."
In this event, you will need to gather materials from around the map to create the rocket and satellite, and use Chemistry and Metallurgy to help you launch the satellite!
Part One - Making the Rocket
To get your satellite into orbit, you're going to need a rocket!
Here are the materials you will need to collect for your rocket.
For the outer shell and structure of your rocket, you'll need some Stainless Steel! To create this, you're going to need to gather some Iron and some Chromium from the Mine and then bring it back to the Furnace, and melt them together to form Stainless Steel. Once you've made enough, you can assemble your rocket.
Part Two - Making the Satellite
Now, it's time to design your communications satellite! You will need to assemble the satellite's shell from Aluminum and make some Solar panels to keep your satellite powered on in space.
Aluminum is usually created by mining ores then using chemical reactions to strip it down to pure Aluminum... But today, we're going to use some scrap Aluminum from some old jet engines. To do this, we need to use the Furnace to melt the Aluminum down, then use the gas purging methods to strip out any impurities.
Luckily, there's some old solar panels available. However, they need new Photovoltaic materials - the material which uses light to create electricity. We're going to use Crystalline Silicon for this. To create this, you will need to grow some crystals. Fortunately you don't have to do this all yourself, all you need to do is get some Quartz from the Mine and take them to Czochralski's Lab.
Part Three - Rocket Fuel
To launch the rocket containing the satellite, you will need to make some rocket fuel. We're going to be using Hydrazine, an inorganic compound made of Hydrogen and Nitrogen atoms covalently bonded together.
To create Hydrazine, you're going to need two main materials, which you'll then have to bring to the Arkema Lab.
Ammonia, or NH3, is commonly found in soil and fertiliser. All you will need to do is get some soil from the Village, and the lab will do the rest.
This compound is commonly found in bleach. One of the Village mice might give you some!
Here you can find the other mice who might help you with your project, and the gardens where you can get some soil.
The furnace is used for melting down metals and casting them back into solids.
Quartz, Iron, and Chromium can be found within the mine. Just don't forget your pickaxe!
Where old cars, aircraft and ships go to die. Lucky for you, there's a lot of raw materials here ready to be recycled.
The experts in creating Photovoltaic materials, just give them the raw materials and they'll do the rest.
It's not all rocket science, or is it? These guys are the experts at creating rocket fuel.
Completing the Event
Once you assemble the rocket and satellite and fuel up, it's launch time! Watch your rocket launch into orbit.
«SPAAAAAACE» - Launch your rocket into space.
«Aviator» - Repair and fuel up one of the scrapyard's jets. (Enigma)
Last edit on 1548791580000
I added some last moment info in my 2 event submissions, that I had previously kept hidden. I saw no point to create something and keep it for myself, even if it's a potential spoiler for the future. Anyway, here are the links to my 2 lua event submissions:
To the Moon!
I am happy that there is a fairly large number of submissions, from multiple communities. We're sure to have some exciting new events, we all know we need fresh stuff...
So, what is the next phase of the contest? Voting?
Last edit on 1548874680000