|Nekodancer Suggestions Thread|
The game is already very slow with the tempo. it becomes harder to separate the arrows between them when there are more on the screen. Sometimes It is easier to read the screen with the speed penalty.
For the arrows at the bottom if they are larger it becomes harder to aim for perfect.
A way to edit the arrows ourselves on music, is possible ?
Last edit on 1406252220000
Like Transformice has Fraises, Nekodancer could have Fish
Like... raw fish ... Like the TFM item fish o3o
Only 1-2 Effects at a time... I dont think anyone likes having a ton at once!
Dog Ears (Head)
Fluffy Tail (Pants)
Lion Tail (Pants)
Lion Mane (Head)
Long Whiskers (Head)
I'm sick and have headache so I can't read the thread to see if this been said before, but
-more goddam sushi (I get like 3 per song, it'll only take 300 songs to buy the B&W fur)
-different faces in the shop (like different expressions, since all the cats look like "8)" right now)
-I keep clicking the forum button when I want to click the menu button, I wish the menu button was more noticeable/emphasized so I stop opening 5 million forum tabs
-more goddam sushi
-write requirements for the playlist (it wouldn't take my 1:30 song but took my 3:00 song, donno what the actual numbers are)
-different shapes of face-fur, like more fluffy or less fluffy?
-one blue eye one yellow eye? I had a lovely kitty like that but he ded now, do it in his honour
-customizable keys (my arms hurt)
I love the game though, it's quite fun
Freestyle without arrows (Just like Transformice) in /room 801
Playlist. (Just like Transformice's playlist on music)
Reverse bar power
DJ Neko (If one is a DJ the others will just dance to the rhythm)
Last edit on 1406259180000
1) better walking animation ouo
2) changing 'You are dead' to something much more... Less harsh?
3) buying slots to put more songs in your playlist
4) only allowing to 2-3 attacks at the same time ( do something about speed + blind!)
5) song queue
7) a 1-1:30 mins of rest. Played neko dancer yesterday 7 hours straight and I saw stars xD
8) function to spectate but able to see the arrow keys
9) customized arrow speed
10) hold the person's name that attacked you until the attack wears off
11) New actions, especially for double keys
12) getting the map or the player to bounce with the tempo for more accuracy for players that cannot sense tempos
13) Shop overlap leaderboard
Last edit on 1406289960000
/Support, I suggested something similar. It really needs a place where you can just take a break from all that dancing. ;~;
Oh and it would be nice to have more possible dance moves, other than just pointing left/right/up/down. xD It really is cute but it would be nice to have a bit more variety.
Oh and it would be nice to have actions like those we have in TFM. (tbh I'd really love a sit action but.. yeah I don't know if it'd work with this game)
Last edit on 1406271180000