If you are not good creating BBCODE or you are looking for a different layout for you to use in your map gallery, you found the right place!
For BYTE, open the Spoiler
Steps to transform the bytes in BBCODE
1. Acess http://rextester.com/l/lua_online_compiler
2. Acess https://pastebin.com/raw/ba7YDbr7, copy the code and paste it in the white space in the Rextester website.
3. Close your #lua
4. Click in Create BBCode "BYTE", go in #lua and press CTRL + A
5. Paste in "Insert the data here", in the third line of the Rexstester's script, and click in "Run it (F8)" 
6. Copy all the text. This is your BBCode! (: 
For the BBCODE format, there are some options . They are:
Last edit on 1504394220000