Greetings! This is Sleetclan. Read on in more tabs to find out what this tribe is like!
SleetClan is a tribe based around the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. We have around 300 members, and often roleplay, chat and create tribe rooms and cheese farm. We are friendly and are geared towards all ages, so don't be afraid to join us! SleetClan is an ever-growing, ever active clan with many people to chat to and many roleplays and events to participate in, so we can assure you that you will never be bored. Join us to connect with other Warrior Cat fans, and expect to make new friends! Just about everyone is welcome here, just whisper another SleetClan member to be invited. We hope you join us!
Leader - Earned, is only given to the current deputy when the leader dies.
Info - A leader is a warrior who is highest in the Clan hierarchy. The leader is responsible for everything that goes on in a Clan.
Deputy - Earned, is only given when the current deputy dies or retires
Info - A deputy is a warrior who is second in command to the leader, aiding them in their tasks and replacing them immediately after their death or retirement.
Temporary Deputy - Earned, is only given if the current deputy takes a hiatus (break) from clan duties.
Info - Same as the deputy, only temporary.
Retired Senior - Given to seniors who quit the game, become inactive or retired from their duties.
Senior Warrior Faction A - Earned, given to members who have been in the tribe for a long time and shown to be responsible and loyal. They are role-models and help to run the tribe.
Senior Warrior Faction B - Earned, given to members who have been in the tribe for a long time and shown to be responsible and loyal. They are role-models and help with the tribe, but with fewer duties and abilities.
Medicine Cat - Earned, given only to Medicine Cat Apprentices when they become a full Medicine Cat.
Info: Medicine cats are Clan cats who treat diseases and injuries. They also receive and interpret omens and prophecies from StarClan.
StarClan Ancestor - Is given when your current character dies
Elder - Is given when a cat retires.
Info: Highly respected, are known for telling stories to all cats alike.
Queen - Is given when a cat is expecting or nursing kits.
Info: They raise their kits and care for them.
Mentor - Is given to a warrior who is training an apprentice.
Info: Mentors train their apprentices.
Warrior - Is given to a fully trained cat who hunts and fights for the clan.
Info: Their duties are extremely important to the survival of the Clan
Apprentice - Is given to a kit or cat 6 moons or older. Warrior in training.
Kit - Is given to a cat who is under the age of 6 moons.
Medicine Cat Apprentice - Is given to a kit who wishes to train to become a Medicine Cat.
Loner - Is given to a cat who lives alone outside the clan and does not cause trouble or steal prey
Kittypet - Is given to a cat who lives outside the clan with a twoleg.
Rogue - Is given to (a) cat(s) who lives outside the clan and stirs up trouble
Dark Forest Cat - Is given to an evil cat who has died.
Alt Account - Alternative account.
Outcast - Given to a member who has broken the rules. If the rule has been broken again, this member will be exiled from the clan.
New Member - A member of the tribe who has not yet asked for or received a rank. To get a proper rank, ask the leader, deputy or head medicine cat.
丂ㄥ乇乇ㄒ匚ㄥ卂几 - ㄒ乇尺尺丨ㄒㄖ尺ㄚ
The cats of SleetClan roam around a snowy territory, on plains not far from mountain ranges. The trees that grow there are mostly deciduous, so their branches are usually stripped free from leaves. SleetClan territory is mostly like a blanket of snow dotted with trees, but rocks, bushes and brambles may hide underneath thick layers of ice and snow.
卄ㄩ几ㄒ丨几Ꮆ - 爪乇ㄒ卄ㄖᗪ丂
SleetClan's hunting style is alike to how foxes, coyotes and owls hunt in the snow. Mice, voles and shrews may often burrow in the subnivean zone (the area between the surface of the ground and the bottom of the snowpack), where grass, leaves, bark, seeds, and insects are free and unfrozen. They forge tunnels, rooms and hallways to and from their nests. They are rarely seen above ground, so the cats of SleetClan listen and scent to pinpoint their prey. Once located, they strike, diving into the snow to collapse the tunnel and trap their meal. This is the main method, but there are others for aboveground hunting. Snowshoe hares, weasels and birds roam the surfaces of SleetClan territory.
The members of SleetClan have various pelt colors, but whites, greys and browns are most common. White fur is often desired to blend in with the snow to hunt. SleetClan cats mostly have long tails and wide paws to pull themselves out of snowdrifts and to prevent sinking into the snow.
☯ 尺ㄩㄥ乇丂 ☯
-Please listen to your superiors; respect their choices,
but if you have any ideas, feel free to suggest!
-Use appropriate language, we do not tolerate racial
slurs, and try and keep cussing to a minimum. All swear words (with the exception of d*mn and h*ll) are preferred not to be used. Swearing three times in one hour will lead you to a strike, and cussing at someone will give you a strike straight away. (These rules only apply in the tribe chat and in the tribe house, as obviously in other rooms you are free to do what you want)
-Try not to be a Mary/Gary Sue! Powerplayers can
become quite annoying, you can lose fights and miss prey.
-Use your powers and privileges correctly. Don't invite members from the blacklist, or exclude members for fun.
- Do not bully! The people in this tribe are clanmates. If you have any disagreements, please sort them in a peaceful manner. Any insults or name calling is not tolerated.
- No drama. Or at least try to minimize it. Please, try not to start a huge disruption in the tribe chat or house. If you disagree with someone, try to sort it civilly. If it concerns the tribe or rules, then please message one of the heads. There is no reason for you to bring your own quarrels into the clan. Of course though, if you wish for it to be sorted, you are free to whisper one of the heads of senior warriors for a chat.
尺ㄖㄥ乇卩ㄥ卂ㄚ丨几Ꮆ - 尺ㄩㄥ乇丂
(These do not apply when not roleplaying)
- No clan cat is allowed outside the border unless they have a very good reason
-No kits are allowed out of camp
(Broken rules will result in punishments within the roleplay only- elder duties, delayed apprenticeship ect)
✕ 丂ㄒ尺丨Ҝ乇丂 ✕
Three strikes and you're out. If you break one of the rules you get a strike. One strike is a warning, two is a temporary ban (24 hours) and if you get three strikes, you are added onto the blacklist and banned from SleetClan permanently. Strikes will reset every two weeks.
Please have read the Warrior Cats series. SleetClan is a Warrior Cat based tribe, so we look for members who know and have read the books. This is not to discriminate, but purely because the Warriors fandom can be very confusing to one who hasn't read the books before. However, if you don't read Warriors but would still very much like to join, whisper SleetClan's leader, and exceptions can possibly be made.
Please, be respectful and follow the rules! We are a kid-friendly tribe, and we try to keep all content in the clan clean and without any immature topics. We don't tolerate bullying, excessive cussing or disrespectful behaviour. Everyone in the tribe is to be treated with kindness :)
山卂尺尺丨ㄖ尺 - 匚ㄖᗪ乇
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
11. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
12. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
Do you want to join among our ranks?
It's simple! Whisper or message the tribe leader, deputy or any other SleetClan member that may be online. To see the members, go to the Allegiances tab.
We hope you join us!